Monday, September 19, 2016

About me~


Hello~ 
My name is Nurfateen Amira binti Hazmi from ED2418A. I'm from Batu Pahat, Johor. I'm 23 years old, sleeping and drawing are my hobbies

I'm quite a geek in computer skills because I spent so much time with computer since I was small. I love to figure out things and explore the computer by myself (with trying something new of course)

Hmmm... Computer software and hardware? If it refers to software, got a bit like Microsoft Offices, Adobe Photoshop, Audio Editor, Paintool Sai, SPSS, (should i mention games software like steam? haha) and other weird common, uncommon software that I mostly have discovered but rarely use haha. Hardware? Hard disk, cpu, ram, motherboard, monitor, disk drive, mouse, keyboard, video card, speaker, etc 

I have experienced learning via computer. I sometimes learn through websites but not courseware

Have not going through practicum yet but yes, would like to~

Using computer/technology in language teaching is a very recommended way of learning. This is because nowadays, most students are very familiar to technologies. This should be made as an attraction for students to be interested in learning through materials that they enjoy to use.

My expectations will be learning various of ways to create interesting webs or software to teach students and other people to learn English in fun and enjoyable ways.

I have not a fixed topic yet, but I'm thinking of literature in education. And I do not have a supervisor yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment